and another thing.........

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from adsl-63-194-18-73.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on February 19, 2001 at 10:57:43:

In Reply to: Re: More pleat and back panel discoveries.... posted by Michaelson on February 19, 2001 at 10:17:19:

I know the photos that are creating this illusion. At one time I was going down the same line of thinking and did have a conversation with Dave at FS with these photos in front of us, but in the final analysis
it was agreed that what we were seeing was do to the camera angle or the jacket riding up due to Ford's movement. Here is a photo that clearly shows where the pleat stops:

I agree with Michaelson that FS has taken the best information currently available and are producing the best Raiders jacket. A lot of time and work has gone into this. To ask them to change it again, in my opinion could discourage them from pursuing this further. They have been open to our involvment, but they will only keep shelling out large sums of money like this for so long. Eventually they're going to say enough is enough.(one company already has) Personally, I am thrilled with what FS produces and I am eagerly waiting my chrome goatskin. OK, I'm done now. :-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]