He he he... Don't make me throw my jacket on the scanner! ;)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0401.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on February 19, 2001 at 11:22:54:

In Reply to: You nailed it posted by Michaelson on February 19, 2001 at 10:12:22:

I'm certain that SOMEONE will post a picture of the final design eventually!
Contrary to popular belief, I do not suspect a jacket conspiracy. If I did, I'd be (probably) smart enough to keep quiet abbout it. ;)
FG
PS: Tell us EVRYTHING! ;)
:
: And I AM being sarcastic here. I wish I could take a picture, but I do not own a digital camera or have access to one. My jacket is the last iteration before the last change made by FS in this final form, so anyway you "cut" it, it will not be like the final prototype. But like I said, I'm satisfied, as I'm more into function over form myself, and the last round of changes just don't work for me. Regards. Michaelson

:
: : I wonder why. Must be sort of a conspiracy. I'm not even being sarcastic here.
: : FG

: : : It's odd, there're dozens of FS owners out there yet nobody has the ability to take a picture of it and post it online. The only pictures I've seen are the prototype ones from like 6 months ago and the cheesy-lookin' photos on FS' website.

: : : Austin Powers

: : :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: