He wanted to find the 'Pyramid Key' that causes the center platform in that room to raise....(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from c534436-a.potlnd1.or.home.com on February 19, 2001 at 23:35:21:

In Reply to: Re: Infernal Machine N64 Question-King Solomon's Mines posted by Razor on February 19, 2001 at 15:01:38:

: : Can someone help me with King Solomon's Mines level? I have the red, green and blue crystals? Can you help me find the key to the small pyramid in the large room? Thanks, Indy Dave.

: Remember the stop where you can get the fuse? Well, go into the BIG room (Just go into the cave and turn left and right) You should see three platforms with three different colours (Still not getting it?)
: Try to get Indy on the left platform, and put in the gem with the right colour. In the middle of the room a platform will rise. Use that platform to get to the right one. Once you have placed the second gem in place, a Heaven Crystal will appear, and you wiil be able to float to the last one. Once done, The middle platform wiil rise, and you should get to the next level.

: At least; this is how it is done in the Pc version. I dunno if it si different on the Console one....

: Razor

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]