Flash...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupF240.mpls.uswest.net on February 21, 2001 at 01:36:23:

In Reply to: Flightsuits controversy posted by Flash Fearless on February 20, 2001 at 20:09:59:

Flash, my pal, nobody is, how do you say, "damning" the Flight Suits jacket. We are merely questioning its accuracy. We've presented very concrete evidence to support our claims regarding the design of Ford's jacket. And we feel, from the very limited pictures we've seen, that the "exact replica" that is the Expedition, is not quite as exact as it could be.

I really hope this jacket is as awesome as it's been built up to be. If I see pictures showing that this jacket is, in fact, an exact replica, then I'll endorse it 100%. But until that day comes I will hold firm to my beliefs and continue to present my evidence, which I don't feel is "obsessive" as some have said. I realize Rome wasn't built in a day. But I don't think lopsided pillars and columns we're okayed, and I don't think those demanding they be straight and perfect were called obsessive.

I think we ALL want the same thing here. We want the perfect jacket.

Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]