Sounds good to me, but still...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-tn073.proxy.aol.com on February 21, 2001 at 10:22:47:

In Reply to: Understood, however.... posted by Indydawg on February 20, 2001 at 13:00:38:

I'll wait to hear someone else's positive feedback. Me paranoid now.

: This is not an individual. He is a military surplus dealer, with a catalog and everything. If you are interested, I'd try contacting him before dismissing it. Just my opinion, though...Regards!

: : I tried ordering a bag for my friend from one of these "individuals", who was it, Raider of the Ark or something like that, but after getting screwed over for $40 I'm a little wary of these people. But if anyone else gets one okay, let me know.

: : : Just thought I would drop this on the forum in case anyone was interested. I have stumbled across a guy who may turn out to be a good stateside supplier for the Indy bags. His name is Ron and he currently has a khaki colored MkVI bag, Canadian issue, in NEW condition in his stock. If the demand became great enough, I imagine he would step up his acquisition of the MkVI and MkVII bags. Just something to think about.

: : : If anyone wants this particular bag, email him at GIRADIO@aol.com and see what he says!

: : : Later, ya'll!
: : : Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: