"Old Cow" Indy from US Wings arrived

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on February 21, 2001 at 20:06:24:

Like Austin and MK have stated, the pictures at the site don't do the jackets justice. This jacket has the appearance of a no nonsense type jacket, evenly distressed over the entire jacket surface, which leads me to believe that the leather was distressed BEFORE the jacket was assembled. It has the A-2 type mil-spec lining with the inside pocket on the left side,leather facing at the zipper, and the straps are with the D-rings and pull toward the front as they should. I can see this being a perfect "canvas" to create what ever distressed version of the jacket you want, as just a touch of Pecards dressing in the right places to raise the brown back to an even coloring and leaving the already distressed areas alone will do the trick. Excellent piece of merchandise, and well worth the investment in my humble opinion. I like it, and I'm not a "pre-distressed" item fan by any means, as you well know from my writings, but this one is definitely an exception to that rule, and a cut above what I've handled to date. Highly recommend. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]