Has anyonw else heard of the Harrison Ford Film Poll? And support Ford at celebrity1000.com!!! By the way, read this after you read my initial post!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The White Rider from ppp-207-193-30-153.snantx.swbell.net on September 19, 1998 at 20:47:48:

In Reply to: Has anyone else heard of the Harrison Ford Film Poll? And support Ford at celebrity1000.com!!! posted by The White Rider on September 19, 1998 at 20:39:07:

: Okay. Here goes.

: First of all, at the film poll, you can put in your own input (redundant, I know) about whichever movie you want and say whatever you want. Just another place to put your opinions in a Ford-friendly environment.

: Secondly, every month or two, www.celebrity1000.com runs voting polls for favorite actors, actresses etc. They posted the results for August with a little paragraph about the top 5. Ford was only about #7 or 8. C'mon guys and gals, (especially the die-hard, ever faithful WALLACE), let's let the whole Net know that Ford's NUMBER 1! or at least in the top 5. Go to the site, click wherever it talks about the Currently Running Polls, and choose Actor. BTW, you can choose a max of five actors for one ballot for one day. I personally would like to see Leonardo DiCPAPio get the pine tar kicked out of him this month and every following month. But more importantly, I wish for Ford to claim spot number 1.

: -The White Rider-

WHOOPS!!! Sorry, Indy fans. Even in my infinite wisdom I screweth up every now and then. I forgot to tell you all where to find the Harrison Ford Film Poll.

If the URL or title doesn't come through, it's (LONG)

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~ghawkins/imq/Actors+Actresses/HarrisonFord.html

Sorry about that. I'm still a little weary and bruised from my soccer game earlier today. In fact, I have another one tomorrow (Sunday). Wish me luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]