Question about the ease

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Baldwyn from natsemi3-cp.nsc.com on February 22, 2001 at 14:20:09:

In Reply to: A few minor changes needed, but not to worry... posted by Patterson on February 22, 2001 at 13:16:23:

Sounds great, Patterson, thanks for the update! What is your opinion of the "ease" of the jacket? I wear a 40 Wested, and a sweater underneath would be a bit too bulky, am I sorted with a 40 Expedition?

Baldwyn
: Well, I had hoped no further alterations would be needed to the prototype, but…

: These changes are minor, and I’ve discussed with Dave Marshall. “No sweat, we can make these tweaks right now, just shoot me an email with the measurements.”

: Adjustments:

: 1. Cargo pocket:
: a. Cargo pockets (without flap included) were cut to 7” (width) X by 6 ½” (height), but need to be 7” X 7”.
: b. Cargo pocket flap needs to be moved up ½ inch.
: c. Finished cargo pocket (including flap) needs to be 7” (width) X 8” (height)
: 2. Side Strap needs to be lowered ½ inch.
: 3. Need to bring collar to more of a point (a bit too rounded).

: These were items we discussed at our last meeting, but they may have just slipped by. Dave said, “No problem, just shoot me the changes via email.”

: As far as I’m concerned, they are good to go. Man, the back of the jacket is perfect. He said upon receipt of my email, they’d be rolling the production line.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: