custom hats

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 29yr.old Indy from A010-0461.LAUR.splitrock.net on February 22, 2001 at 23:40:50:

In Reply to: Re: HJ vs. PB pics posted by Yurik on February 22, 2001 at 22:54:57:

: I'm about to purchase a PB fedora. Okay, you seem to have done this before. Please answer a couple of questions for me before I order this. One, is each PB a customized hat(i.e. cut, shape, height, ribbon color, ect)? Two, I'm assuming the crown is new and uncrushed before I order it. I'm interested in the ToD shape. Therefore, do I need to ask them to shape it for me? Or, is that something I'm to do myself? Some ToD specs would be nice. I'd apprectiate any help you may offer.

: Yes, Joe Peters Jr. will make a custom hat for you to your specs. Each custom Indy hat is made this way. The crown is indeed new and uncrushed before you order it. He will shape it for you unless you tell him not to. I do not know the actual TOD specs, but you might send Joe a picture of the hat that interests you in a particuliar movie scene. He is very good at forming his custom hats to your size and height to make it look right. Give them a call or email -very pleasant people to deal with also. -29yr.old Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]