A question or two....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dakota Ellison from spider-tj023.proxy.aol.com on February 24, 2001 at 10:48:38:

In Reply to: My New FS Jacket posted by MK on February 24, 2001 at 01:05:59:

: Here is just a quick review. I need time to get to know this jacket, to give a proper review. But I know you are all dieing to know, so keep in mind I am still in the honeymoon phase.

: I will give you the bottom line first: This IS a Raiders jacket! The box arrived this morning. I felt like for the first time I was wearing a true Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark jacket. It is SO cool!(please excuse the gush) I know you have heard this again and again, but I have to say it again: The craftmanship and materials are top notch. I love the cut. The sleeves are a bit long, but that is an easy fix. The coller, the cargo pockets, it all looks like the movie. The zipper is nickle. I love the lining. (Unlike the Wested satin, it's cozy.) It is a joy to wear. The one thing wrong is, it's not chrome goatskin. They made it in lamb by mistake. Fs is going to make me a new one, but I have to say I almost want to keep this one. The FS lamb is superb. Nothing like my Wested lamb at all. It has fantastic grain to it. It will be a hard choice :-)

: I did take a couple of QUICK pics. The are a little decieving. The pants I am wearing have a high waist. Also I am not built like Ford due to my pizza diet(doctor's orders). But hey! I don't have "Body by Jake" to be my personal trainer like Harrison did either. So enjoy the pics for now. I am sure Patterson will have much better ones soon. You enjoy the pics, I have a truck to catch :-)

: http://www.makeupmag.com/fs.html

I know everyone wants to know: did the action pleat recover when you let your arm down? Its probably just the newness, but it looks like the collar needs to be creased at the front. It certainly looks like one hellova jacket. I think I'd be tempted to go with the lambskin.
Thanks for the report.
Cheers,
Dakota

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: