Re: Crazier than Webley...how about Indy the animated movie?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by indycsb from spider-tr054.proxy.aol.com on September 20, 1998 at 11:44:27:

In Reply to: Crazier than Webley...how about Indy the animated movie? posted by The Grey Wanderer on September 19, 1998 at 20:08:14:

: I actually had this thought a long time ago...what if Disney or Warner Bros. (whoever Paramount liscenced it to) made an animated Indy movie? I often wonder about how some of the great life action movies like your and my favorites would look had they instead been animated? They don't necessarily have to be kiddie movies, though; keep the action, language (actually, try to keep the language to a minimum), yada-yada-yada in. Webley was talking about a computer animated Indy character. What about an entire cell-animated Indy movie?

: No I have not gone over the deep end although I might be trying to convince myself of that which would be bad.

: -The Grey Wanderer-

how about this..an animated cartoon series for television, so we can get a weekly/daily fix of indy?plus think of all the new merchandise for our collections.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]