What's the deal?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sallah from h0010b5bf5601.ne.mediaone.net on February 24, 2001 at 18:28:25:

I've been watching this forum for a while and to my amazement many people are down on Wested jackets and HJ hats. Look, most of us here are in search of the authentic Indiana Jones outfit and the two companies mentioned above make the actual products seen in the movies. So, short of not being able to afford the real thing, why on God's green earth would we, collector's of the authentic Indiana Jones outfit, settle for the second or even in some cases the third best. For some there have been great delays on Wested jackets and HJ hats (I know, I have in the past waited a long while for my Wested), but this makes the quest for the outfit that much more exciting and allows us to build a great anticipation for the day that whatever item we purchased arrives. I greatly look forward to the day that I can buy my true, Indiana Jones, fur felt fedora from Herbert Johnson custom hatmakers of London, England. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but do please think about what I said.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]