Glad it finally arrived. Enjoy! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on February 25, 2001 at 12:59:21:

In Reply to: My New FS Jacket posted by MK on February 24, 2001 at 01:05:59:

: Here is just a quick review. I need time to get to know this jacket, to give a proper review. But I know you are all dieing to know, so keep in mind I am still in the honeymoon phase.

: I will give you the bottom line first: This IS a Raiders jacket! The box arrived this morning. I felt like for the first time I was wearing a true Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark jacket. It is SO cool!(please excuse the gush) I know you have heard this again and again, but I have to say it again: The craftmanship and materials are top notch. I love the cut. The sleeves are a bit long, but that is an easy fix. The coller, the cargo pockets, it all looks like the movie. The zipper is nickle. I love the lining. (Unlike the Wested satin, it's cozy.) It is a joy to wear. The one thing wrong is, it's not chrome goatskin. They made it in lamb by mistake. Fs is going to make me a new one, but I have to say I almost want to keep this one. The FS lamb is superb. Nothing like my Wested lamb at all. It has fantastic grain to it. It will be a hard choice :-)

: I did take a couple of QUICK pics. The are a little decieving. The pants I am wearing have a high waist. Also I am not built like Ford due to my pizza diet(doctor's orders). But hey! I don't have "Body by Jake" to be my personal trainer like Harrison did either. So enjoy the pics for now. I am sure Patterson will have much better ones soon. You enjoy the pics, I have a truck to catch :-)

: http://www.makeupmag.com/fs.html

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]