I didn't hear any of that...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Not me. from 1Cust147.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on February 25, 2001 at 15:08:57:

In Reply to: Am I the only one that finds humor in people being made fun of??? posted by Jay on February 25, 2001 at 14:53:10:

Must be a New York thing. All I heard was some loudmouth asshole pissing into the ear of some poor schmuck who's just trying to eek out a living. I heard nothing that even resembled an attempt at humor and it didn't even sound like a prank call; it just sounded like some asshole whining. Compared to that, the old "is your refrigerator running" joke is a comic masterpiece. At least there was some humor to that--lame humor, but 100% more humor than the loser asshole you think is funny.

I LOVE to make fun of idiots and losers, and I don't even look anything like Indiana Jones. But the target should be someone who's deserving of our scorn; not some random person who happens to answer the phone. I outgrew prank phone calls in the fourth grade.

: Maybe it's a New York thing? Or maybe you guys get made fun of enough for trying to look like Indy?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]