$10 bet- Indys brown fedora seen on the Pan Am clipper

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 3k$ from 02-111.053.popsite.net on February 25, 2001 at 19:20:48:

I will bet the spy on that plane is wearing Indy's brown fedora. It's funny how the mind works (or doesn't work) I always thought the guy we see sitting behind Indy in the short brown hat with the brown ribbon was the guy spying, therefore I was sure it was not Indy's hat, while at the same time, having the feeling it was, but it's the guy on the right who is barely ever in the camera that's spying. First we see him getting on the plane looking at Indy, doing a little spying. His hat is easily Indy's brown fedora. Then for the little bit where he takes his seat, you see the top, and it's got a nice center dent. The guy with the short brown hat is slightly out of focus, and wire rim glasses can kind of look invisible, but I sure don't see any on that guy when I really look. When the spy looks over the magazine, (he looks to his right- the guy with the short hat would have looked straight ahead) his brim looks like hell and the hat has a lot of taper- a wide head would do this to Indy's hat, otherwise, the ribbon looks right- but it looks dirty and sweat stained- like Indys hat at the end of shooting Raiders? Why would this guy be spying in a dirty, ill fitting hat? Sorry if everyone knows this already..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]