Re: PLEASE RESPOND (Raiders Jacket)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on February 26, 2001 at 15:51:40:

In Reply to: PLEASE RESPOND (Raiders Jacket) posted by Volt on February 26, 2001 at 15:30:05:

: I am interested in purchasing the Original Raiders Jacket from the wested leather company. I have but a few questions before I make my decision. I live in the USA (Maryland) and am wondering what the price range for the jacket would be. I will supply to them my measurments, so it will be a custom jacket. Would it be wise to order a new, or pre-distressed jacket? If anyone could answer these questions and/or give any other suggestions about the purchase I would be extremely greatful.

: Volt...

The current price with delivery is now $225. Also factor in that you'll probably have to pay around $25 (give or take) for customs costs. I suggest you consider the new cowhide NON distressed version, as you'll have more fun enjoying your new jacket and allowing it to age with your own use, rather than having Peter distress it for you. Also bear in mind that predistressed leather is not exactly liked in Europe, and Peter has been having problems obtaining a reliable source of the material, so you'll be in a waiting line waiting for a predistressed version. Other than that, by giving Peter your measurements, you'll be on the road to a very nice acquistion. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]