The Return of the King

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elendil from host-209-214-5-138.mia.bellsouth.net on September 20, 1998 at 19:01:13:

In Reply to: Where have some of the regulars gone? posted by Mithrandir on September 19, 1998 at 20:54:41:

: I've noticed that some of the old regulars (TSL, Aragorn, Elendil, and a few others) have disappeared recently. I know that Indiana Jones (the forum guy) has retired, but at least we know his whereabouts. Anyone seen or talked to anyone I mentioned or any recent noshows lately? Love to hear from them/you again.

Actually, Grey Pilgrim, I've been keeping a watchful eye on the Forum through my IBM-compatible palantir. I've just been busy with school and judo and the Catholic youth group I attend, and haven't had the time to post new stuff or reply to previous posts. Also, I kind of felt all the posts were kind of "Been there, done that." No offense intended to the originators of those topics, of course. Well, just wanted to let all of you know that I hadn't gone West over the Sea or anything. Fortune and Glory to you all. --Elendil

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]