Re: Rare poster ? (semi-long post) WHAT COLLEGE?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by INDIANA GJR from spider-tn061.proxy.aol.com on September 20, 1998 at 20:19:44:

In Reply to: Rare poster ? (semi-long post) posted by DrJones on September 20, 1998 at 18:29:36:

: Hello fellow Indy fans..

: This past week my college had a poster sale covering a wide range of films, sports stars, etc, etc..anyhow I bought a poster that I had never seen before. It is of Indy from Raiders. The photo is the shot when Indy is staring down the snake. It's caption says
: "Snakes Why Did It Have to be Snakes ?" On the upper left hand corner in red are the names of Harrison Ford and Karen Allen and just below that was the quote. On the bottom it says Raiders Of The Lost Ark
: Directed by Steven Spielberg... then on the bottom right it says
: Story by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas. Has anyone else ever seen this poster ? I am glad I bought it..for its really neat..and thought I would share it with the rest of you.

: Also.. to those of you who subscribe to the Star Wars Insider, be on the look out for the next issue. It should start arriving in the next few days. (My source for that info is Jedinet) MAYBE they will say something about Indy IV or The Adventures of Indiana Jones as a Young Man.. Let's hope !

: Indy Lives..and the only one who can be Indy is HARRISON FORD !

: DrJones
I too have the same poster which i bought at a college. They had a poster sale in the cafeteria at Seton Hall university. It is indeed a rare poster which i have never seen before. Take care,
G.J.R.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]