HF wasnt around in 1936(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Golpeo Rapidamente from ultra.bluep.com on February 27, 2001 at 03:37:08:

In Reply to: The bag wasn't around in 1936 either!(nm) posted by Sallah on February 26, 2001 at 19:28:18:

: : : : I am interested in purchasing the Original Raiders Jacket from the wested leather company. I have but a few questions before I make my decision. I live in the USA (Maryland) and am wondering what the price range for the jacket would be. I will supply to them my measurments, so it will be a custom jacket. Would it be wise to order a new, or pre-distressed jacket? If anyone could answer these questions and/or give any other suggestions about the purchase I would be extremely greatful.

: : : : Volt...

: : :
: : : I personally like the lambskin jacket in new condition with the satin lining since it is the original as seen in "Raiders of the Lost Ark". Getting the jacket in a new condition allows it to age with you and eventually gives it the adventurer look we all seek. The lambskin may not be quite as heavy as the cowhide but it looks sharp and is also very rugged. I've worn both lambskin and cowhide jackets before and the lambskin is perfect for everyday wear in the ciy, country, or with your Indy outfit. I already have a Raiders jacket from Wested in new condition with satin lining and in my opinion it's the only way to go. Based on that fact I'm going to be ordering another of the same later this year. I'm very glad that you've decided to purchase a Wested(the ONLY Indiana Jones jacket) because I sure don't understand all this nonsense about getting 'Indy' jackets from other manufacturers. I sure hope that this helps you in one of the most important decisions of your life!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]