Indy's head as big as a house!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Inby from ppp45.nwnetwork.net on February 28, 2001 at 00:56:14:

Saw the 70mm Temple of Doom tonight in Seattle... Aside from myself and a pal, there was a crowd of about 15 people, including a crazy fella in the corner who kept yelling at Willie Scott.
It was an early evening show, on a weekday, on Fat Tuesday when many people are headed for beads and a saloon, so one can't really argue that Indy isn't popular here.
The print was not bad; I swear I could see Mola Ram's pores when he leered in a close-up.
The Raiders print last week was sorta pinkish; apparently it was stored with the Ark in a damp cellar or something.
I'm looking forward to seeing "Attack of the 50 Foot Alison Doody" next week when the theater shows Crusade, yikes!
Thanks to the forum, I have been afflicted with "detail-itis": staring at hugely magnified jacket, hat, shoe, etc. details that I know would be the envy of the IndyGear haberdashers out there.
I have enjoyed the small details one tends not to notice on the small screen; such as watching Belloch and the Nazis stroll in the foreground at dawn, as the ark is being hoisted in the background; this is the scene when they've been up all night after interrogating Marion in the tent. It was rather amusing; they're just strolling along, Toht has his tie loosened and is grinning... They look like they're on their way to Starbucks for some coffee before heading back to the office!
cheerio,
Inby

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: