Indy adventures.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Mike from 206.14.111.143 on February 28, 2001 at 04:22:10:

I've noticed a few people posting Indy-esque adventures.
Since I have way too much free time and watch far too many movies, I often find myself with nothing to do besides go on wack-o adventures.

Here is one of my tales. If you want more, just respond. If not, I'll stop.

Underneath the UC Berkeley campus is gigantic hodgepodge of old tunnels, closed off research labs, storm drains, steam tunnels, and various other stuff. It is huge!! Well, me and a few friends got liquored up, I put on my leather jacket and boots, and we trudged off to climb down. It took us at least an hour to find an opening that wasn't locked. We clambered down and found ourselves in a huge tunnel with steam pipes all around that hissed steam everywhere.
We were down there for about two hours, here's is only some of what we found:
1)a strange possibly wiccan or satantic altar, with a bunch of black candles, pentagrams, strange chalk drawings, and weird plants. To get to this we had to climb up a series of pipes and then crawl on a narrow crawlspace above running sewer water.
2)two gigantic vats of hydro-chloric acid! We did not open the pipes, as these things were the size of my apartment.
3)a foundation of a building about the size of three football fields and had large pillars that made the whole thing look like a gigantic maze.
4) the phone lines and electricity controls for the entire campus!! this was huge, and scary, as it resembled gigantic banks from a space shuttle. We did indeed mix a few up.
5)a room so incredibly hot that we had to crawl on our bellies to keep from getting roasted. At the end of it was another way out. We crawled out of it, only to be confronted by two cops who were waiting for us. Apparently we set off some alarm. of course, I was the first one out, so I pretended to reach for my i.d., then I ran like hell. We all split up in different directions, and strangely enough nobody was caught. I've been back twice.

Well, I wonder if anybody read through that, it was fun, believe me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]