Typos, why did it have to be typos!?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on February 28, 2001 at 13:48:02:

In Reply to: Re: ahhhh.., remember the pickup truck that he drove in "Mystery of The Blues"? posted by Michaelson on February 28, 2001 at 10:03:28:

: : : : If he was magically pulled from 1940 and dropped into our day, what would he be driving around in? How about a Toyota 4x4? -29yr.old Indy

: : : Except for the one time he drove to his fathers house in LC, we usually see him bumming rides or using public transportation. I really can't see him owning anything at all, and if he did, it would probably be a junker, just enough transportation to get him to the airport. Regards. Michaelson

: : : He probably would wreck them all! -29yr.old Indy

: ...which he promptly put into a snow pile, then jumped out of with no apparent concern, I'm convinced it was either borrowed (stolen? (grins)), or belonged to the Indiana passenger. Either way, he wasn't to shoke up about the result. Regards. Michaelson

Excuse the typos. You can tell I hadn't had my coffee yet when this was typed. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]