Glad you finally found out.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dakota Ellison from ckcfpxy1.att.com on February 28, 2001 at 15:13:12:

In Reply to: Wear your PB! posted by Patterson on February 28, 2001 at 14:01:10:

: I wore my PB to Disneyland last weekend. It was pouring down rain and I was chasing kids around, so the hat got a bit beat up. When we were back home, we all shook-off our wet coats, et al, and I took a look at the old PB.

: Man, it looked terrific! My wife caught the look on my face as I headed to the video cabinet – “Gawd, daddy’s in his zone again kids.” What a little hard wearing will do to the look! I scrunched the sides of the brim a bit, put her on, tugged at the front brim, put it on, took it off, and tugged it here and there. I put it on the shelf and let it dry put. The whole episode really added a lot of character to the hat, giving it the relaxed look from the bar and the streets of Cairo, etc.

: Just thought I’d share – wear your fedoras!

: Cheers!

: Patterson

I've been wearing mine every day since I got it last June. It's been rained on, sat on, dropped on the ground, and snowed on, but this hat just keeps on getting better. This is when it becomes YOUR hat, an extention of your character. The only real change was to put a Petersham ribbon on it for more authenticity. Yes, wear the PB.
One hell of a hat.
Cheers,
Dakota

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: