29 yrs....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 29yr.old Indy from A010-0402.LAUR.splitrock.net on February 28, 2001 at 21:45:34:

In Reply to: Poll - How long have you been "really into this" hobby, and what was it that really hooked you? posted by Patterson on February 28, 2001 at 18:04:07:

...maybe that's stretching it a little. Truth is- I've always loved adventure and searching for lost treasures! I guess that I became hooked on Indiana Jones, though, about 15 years ago, shortly after seeing "Raiders of the Lost Ark" for the 1st time. Being young and jobless, in the beginning, I did the best I could in acquireing Indywear. My first fedora was a grey safari hat with a white ribbon and my jacket was the Lucasfilm fanclub one. My first bullwhip was 6' and was the type with the swivel handle. From then till now, I've gone through a ton of clothing and gear, in search of the complete outfit. Thanks to this forum and the fantastic supporters of it (and Indygear), I'm about there. To answer the 2nd half of the poll question- "..It's an obsession,...i've never understood it,...never!" Cheers! -29yr.old Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]