"I've been swimming in raw sewage....I love it...I LOVE it!"

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from 168.9.41.100 on March 01, 2001 at 09:06:07:

In Reply to: "This is where Forrestall cashed in..." posted by graml on March 01, 2001 at 07:22:40:

Let's put you guys' movie knowledge to the test....what did THAT quote come from?

Oh....your story....LOL!!! SORT of reminds me of the time me and a good friend of mine (both "stupid drunk" at the time) snuck back to the wine cellar of one of the resturants on Savannah's River Street and found a trap door leading to an old abandoned tunnel under the building front.
Crazy as we were, we lit out into it...I used my Zippo to light a "torch" dipped in liquor before we entered. We wandered around in there for HOURS until we finally came to a portion of the tunnel that was flooded and there was a train at the end. We could only imagine it went into the River, so we decided to go back. We, of course, got lost, ended up having to go back to the drain and swim out! The look on the faces of the "well-to-do" patrons dining on the street-side as we climed out of the water and onto the street (reminiscent of Indy crawling out of the man-hole onto the streets of Venice in LC) was PRICELESS!!!!
Ok....that was fun....anybody else want to share????
Later ya'll
Indydawg

: The moral of this story? Drinking and sewer-diving don't mix! Man, I love these stories! Makes me yearn for the irresponsible days of college again!
: -graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]