Uh, I'd call Dave - something does not sound right...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.112 on March 01, 2001 at 11:08:04:

In Reply to: Those white scuffy lines and blemishes would worry the hell out of me! posted by Indydawg on March 01, 2001 at 08:51:21:

To my reactionary mind, it sounds like you are describing veg goat. Also, based on the conversation I had with Dave only last night - they called to make sure I was happy with the jacket other than the revisions I'd marked out with WHITE CHALK on the last prototype. The only jacket they had made - the clear impression they gave me - was the one for MK. No other jackets had been made as of last night. Sounds a bit fishy, and I'd be happy to help if you'd like. {heavy sigh}

Please call Dave.

On the zipper - it is lighter than the Wested. Personally, I also like the heavier zipper. I also like the pockets a bit farther forward. I also liked the cargo pocket flaps they had a few prototypes back - they were taller. But I promised that I would restrict my feedback to getting close to the original. The zipper on the original was pretty close to the Talon zipper you have - except that it was cheap aluminum.

The other stuff bothers me - really bothers me...

Again, let me know if I can help.

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: