There must be a mix-up about Who's who

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gregg from CDA23AC7.onyx-pharm.com on March 01, 2001 at 16:49:40:

In Reply to: Stranger and stranger... posted by Patterson on March 01, 2001 at 16:04:39:

Patterson,
No offense taken, nor intended for anyone on this end. I'll comment to your reply:

: The “clearance” comment was speculation on my part - they did in fact make that jacket to your specs, per Dave. Not sure why it shipped, but in talking to Dave just a bit ago, he said you were happy with the jacket. He said you thought the fit was great. Your comments above don't jive with what they told me - not sure what to make of that.

I never spoke with Dave about my fit. This morning when I spoke with my rep I told him my concerns and that I wasn't sure of the fit. I said I was mostly happy with the jacket---that's all. I've since voice-mailed Dave to be sure he wasn't offended by my posting my findings here, or that you spoke for me (which I appreciate).

Maybe I should mind my own business, but I kind of feel a bit responsible for people being happy with this one. Maybe I need to get over that. Man, I’m never getting involved in a project like this again.

Your concerns and pride over this project of yours are understandable, and always appreciated.

: Have you told them your concerns? If you don't give them a chance to take care of you, it's not really fair to slam them out here - Flight Suits, Wested, US Wings, David Morgan, Alden, Joe Peters, heck even old Mr. Swales with all his attitude deserves that much. If that’s not the case then I apologize. If I'm sticking my nose where it does not belong, tell me and I'll butt-out, with no hard feelings.
: Just trying to help and understand the problem.
: Cheers!
: Patterson

Like I said earlier, I'm not harboring any bad feelings, I'm reserving judgment and allowing them to clear things up. I came to the post to share info on what everyone here has obviously been so anxious to learn about. I absolutely encourage going to the source, due to time restrictions you beat me to it---tha's all.
You're not butting in, on the contrary I look forward to your insights and support. THanks
Gregg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]