Well......

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.15.6.atln.grid.net on March 02, 2001 at 08:06:59:

In Reply to: Re: "I've been swimming in raw sewage....I love it...I LOVE it!" posted by California Mike on March 01, 2001 at 18:43:49:

YESSSSS!!!!! Someone out there knows his movie trivia!!! One of my favorite movies to quote...well, anything with Leslie Neilson in it, really:-)

Actually, Savannah is in Georgia, so I don't think that will help you going to New Orleans. As far as the name of the place...well, it has been so long I think the name has changed, but it was called The Wharf or something like that...But, the story is the same for New Orleans....it was a huge port in the colonial states, so I am sure that there are just as many old tunnels there, too. Look for resteraunts/buildings right there on the waterfront or in the French Quarter...those will be your best bet!!!

No, I was afraid of the cellar exploding....was far too intoxicated to be afraid of anything (lol)....

Glad to know you enjoyed it.
Later ya'll
Indydawg
: The quote is from naked gun 2 and a half.

: That is an awesome story!! what restaurant was it, I'm heading down to new orleans in a few months.

: Weren't you afraid of the whole wine cellar exploding? Isn't new orleans riddled with old tunnels?

: Pretty cool. If I was a restaurant patron I'd be stunned too.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]