Added perspective..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Prescott from A010-0082.LACR.splitrock.net on March 02, 2001 at 13:35:40:

In Reply to: A little perspective on Sallah's post, below... posted by Patterson on March 02, 2001 at 11:16:06:

I personally believe that anyone who slams any of the jackets, whether it is a Wested or a FS, is probably discontent with their own jacket decision. I mean, why would it make any difference at all what someone else has chosen? The only reason I can come up with is that they need to feel better about their own purchase so they slam somebody else’s. They can justify their position by making it sound as though any other jacket is inferior. Now if you own or have personally seen a jacket and have issues with it, that’s a different story. By posting these issues, we all benefit. Hopefully, most of us can agree on the difference between direct observation and irrational attacks. Maybe I’m being too generous, time will tell. Keep in mind that the above door swings both ways and applies to either product.

Regards
Prescott

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: