Response to all criticisms...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sallah from h0010b5bf5601.ne.mediaone.net on March 02, 2001 at 15:50:05:

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. You can buy your FS jacket if you like, since as I've said before it is a very nice looking jacket, but not what I'm looking for. Meanwhile, I'll stick to the Wested and be quite pleased with it. I respect your opinions and I demand that you respect mine. I sure as heck am not a little "told ya so!" since those are the kinds of kids I beat up in high school. Also, do not analyze me. I don't like people that think they have a PhD in Sociology and Psychology and like to tell other people what they think. I beat those kinds of kids up in high school too. By the way Patterson, I'm sorry that you feel I'm a mean spirited person because in actuality I'm a very nice person and I would like it if we could forget whatever differences we may have about each other and get on with our lives.

Now that all the unpleasantries are out of the way, I'd like to get back to discussing the thing that brings us together, Indiana Jones.

With great respect for every Indyfan's opinion,
Sallah

P.S.- Junior I love the piece you did below about Bush, who should have and did win the Office of the President of the United States of America.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]