Dometakis Shirt

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt walker from 174-153-179.ipt.aol.com on September 22, 1998 at 20:05:05:

Ok, here is the deal, I've got the wested jack, the hj hat, the alden shoes, the web belts, the webley holster(which in my opinion is very different from Indy's), and a colt 1911 government replica. but I still need pants and a shirt. I know that it is impossible to get the pants but does anybody think I should try to get Dometakis to make a shirt for me. I've heard some reports that he takes orders but never sends them. maybe if a bunch of us got together and ordered a lot of them and had them all delivered to one person(like Michaelson if willing because he seems like the big cheese around here), maybe he would make them and send them more quickly. although it would be pretty tough to organize. Anyway, do you guys think I should attempt to get a dometakis or should I give up. And if I should try, what should I say to him, "Uhhh, hi, will you make an Indy shirt for me?" Has anybody ever succeeded and got a dometakis shirt? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]