Re: My fellow Crusaders.. what is to become of us all..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rbf1138 from cg101307-a.adubn1.nj.home.com on March 02, 2001 at 18:56:57:

In Reply to: My fellow Crusaders.. what is to become of us all.. posted by Georgiana Jones on February 28, 2001 at 23:15:11:

Well, im probably one of the younger indyfans on this board, at 16. In terms of what id like to do in the future, im extremely interested in archeology, of course inspired by my favorite films. I'm big into history, and i read archeology magazines all the time. My grades are decent, but not great. I also understand, especially because my uncle (whose a rich psychiatrist in Santa Monica) is into archeology as a hobby, that there isn't much money in archeology. However, i believe im interested enough in the field that id like to pursue it as a career anyway. As for my short term adventures, my family and i are taking a trip to Hawaii this summer, and on the way back, stopping in Los Angeles to visit my aunt and uncle, and of course, take a trip to Disneyland. I live in New Jersey, just outside philly, right near burlington, where wndjamer says he moors his boat. heh, im pretty bored, i think ill go watch indy. :)
Jordan
rbf1138@aol.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: