Re: The Stunts of/The making of Raiders Video

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by INDIANA GJR from spider-pa034.proxy.aol.com on September 22, 1998 at 21:06:28:

In Reply to: Re: The Stunts of/The making of Raiders Video posted by Michaelson on September 22, 1998 at 18:23:38:

: : I went to my local video store the other day and saw a video called The Stunts of/The making of Raiders of the Lost Ark. IT was two "made-for-tv" programs put together on one tape. One show was called 'The Stunts of Raiders of the Lost Ark' and it showed behind the scenes footage of how they did some of the stunts and it was hosted by HArrison Ford. The next show was called The Making of Raiders of the Lost Ark and it showed behind the scenes footage of the sets and everything. IT was put out by LucasFilm in 1982, and is 110 minutes long. It's pretty cool besides some of the cheesy 80's music. Does anyone else have this video????

: : See yah,

: Yes, I have both programs, but instead of purchasing them, I recorded them when they aired back in '81. Yes, I'm old. Regards. Michaelson

Is this video for lease at most video stores? I would love to get my hands on it! Thanks a lot,
G.J.R.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]