Re: RAIDERS VIDEO''GOLD EDITION''

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from odo.belgium.eu.net on September 23, 1998 at 12:50:07:

In Reply to: Re: RAIDERS VIDEO''GOLD EDITION'' posted by Michaelson on September 22, 1998 at 18:22:25:

: : : : I recently went to the video store which i never been to before and came across a copy of Raiders special "GOLD EDITION". I didnt rent it cause there werent any copies left. It didnt appear new. The cover to the movie was plated in gold but was identical to the reagular Raiders box. I'm just wondering if anyone has come across this before. Thanks,
: : : : G.J.R.

: : : I own one. It was the 10th anniversity release. Regards. Michaelson

: : Is there anything diferent about the gold edition other than the cover?

: Not that I could tell. It did come with the front of cover with the poster art of Indy swinging his whip over his head, and the heads of each invididual character surrounding him in the border. Other than that, no, no differences. Regards. Michaelson

Do you guys have another poster art on the cover than Indy swinging his whip over his head and ... Here whe have only that cover art and we don't have the Gold Edition?
Becouse Michaelson explains it like you have another one, or am I whong? You mist know that I'm still learnig Englisch at school.
-Webley-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]