"Fedora", hands down

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on March 04, 2001 at 12:41:49:

In Reply to: POLL: Who is the Hat King? posted by MK on March 04, 2001 at 11:17:02:

: I think we can all agree that Patterson has more jackets then anybody else by far. Who has the best and largest hat collection? It would be cool to know who has what.

: I have only two fedoras. A PB & a Miller.

If you'll go back in the vaults, you'll see that old Fedora has the same passion for the fedora and the different offerings as our good friend Patterson does on the coat. Fedora was the first one who alerted us about Peters Bros, and though I was the one who first put that info on the forum, it was Fedora who first ferreted out the info. Fedora and Patterson BOTH worked on the first Akrubra possiblities, at first separately, then in tandom, and the Akrubra was the first fedora we had in hand that an individual could work on the produce their own "correct" Indy fedora...the list goes on and on. No doubt in MY mind, Fedora has named himself correctly, and I credit him with being the Hat King, as he has give us as much help in this item as Patterson has the jacket, and he deserves the credit. High regards, and a tip of MY fedora. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]