Here's a pic of my "Indy" hats.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dakota Ellison from spider-wl033.proxy.aol.com on March 04, 2001 at 14:57:04:

In Reply to: POLL: Who is the Hat King? posted by MK on March 04, 2001 at 11:17:02:

: I think we can all agree that Patterson has more jackets then anybody else by far. Who has the best and largest hat collection? It would be cool to know who has what.

: I have only two fedoras. A PB & a Miller.

The one I call the Indy Ellison is a Resistol cowboy hat that I cut down and reshaped about 10 years ago. Not shown are a couple older
official models that sit up in the attic. I hope to get a better digital camera soon, the color and resolution isn't that good,but it gives you the idea. Here's a tip of all these hats to Fedora for finding Peters Brothers. The best of the bunch hands down. I don't have an HJ either (I probably would by now if the PB hadn't come along) Tales from Matt about his unfinished HJ and ol' Cueball about getting a somewhat square brim from HJ are a little unsettling, but I may have to try anyway some day. Funny how the first jacket is the best buy but the first hat is almost the most expensive (except for Gary White's).
Cheers,
Dakota

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: