Dude....that freakin' sucks!!! I have to add your story to my list...contact me offline! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.8.105.atln.grid.net on March 05, 2001 at 20:11:47:

In Reply to: I'm trying to find about about the jacket I initally ordered 10/00, and Wested billed me for 2 months ago and I don't have yet.....Mr. Botwright, are you out there? (nm) posted by Michigan Smith on March 05, 2001 at 18:41:43:

: : : Resend the same e-mail every three days until they answer.

: : Actually, you would do better to send the same email about 3 times a DAY until they respond. And don't expect complete honesty about the status on your jacket, either. Just exercise LOTS of patience and know that your jacket will eventually get to you. And when it does, NEVER let it out of your sight!!!!! And I wouldn't send it back to them for any alterations/repairs/whatthehellever-I have heard too many horror stories about lost jackets, missing jackets, them taking MONTHS to replace lost jackets....too much hassle for me!

: : They make a magnificent jacket, but boy I wouldn't want to deal with them on more than an annual basis....far too stressful for me!
: : Regards!
: : Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: