"Somebody's Lyin'"

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris Isaak (aka DeWayne) from 208-25-50-128.stk.inreach.net on March 07, 2001 at 00:59:31:

In Reply to: Well... posted by Patterson on March 05, 2001 at 17:06:34:

I think I've come to the point where I don't believe anyone's story on the matter of the jacket anymore. I mean no disrespect, but there have just been too many discrepancies in everyone's stories. There was something weird about all of it when the FS thing started. All of a sudden we were all supposed to distrust Peter and take all the "experts" words for it. Maybe it's starting to make a little more sense now, but it's too late, we've all been kept in the dark too long.

Even after all my studying the LD's (in early '99) etc., Most of my opinions were quickly shot down (LC jacket, blah, blah). Eventually, I just quit posting my findings, opinions, whatever. I never felt that the back panel and back sleeve seam on the Raiders jacket lined up, I felt it was placed slightly below, then we were told that the original's did line up. Now it's not lined up on the final FS jacket? I never thought I would be thinking to myself, "It's just a jacket."

I don't mean to make any enemies here, but this is really starting to sound like BS. You'll forgive me if all this stinks a little too bad for me to swallow. Say what you will, but I think I'm done with the subject, or maybe not, I dunno.... I doubt I will respond to any replies to this post. Anyway, I think I'll be happy with what I got, sit down and watch an Indiana Jones movie for the sake of watching an Indiana Jones movie.
See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]