Re: indy chronology

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by A Multimedia program from pc1020.public.htk.fi on September 24, 1998 at 20:54:47:

In Reply to: Re: indy chronology posted by BMan on September 24, 1998 at 16:03:42:

: : : Hello,
: : : This is quite a new thing for me, having access to the net, and I was just wondering if anyone has ever worked out a workable chronological order for the various Indy adventures. I mean it's quite simple to work out where the movies and television episodes fit it, and to a certain extent some of the novels. However, has anyone ever worked out where the comic book adventures and everything all fit in.

: : : Just another thought, after the very succesful release of the full "Raiders" score a couple of years ago, wouldn't it be cool if some
: : : enterprising company would do similar with the "Temple of Doom" score and the "Last Crusade" score.

: : : Finally, does anyone have any info on the long awaited, by me at least, "Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Sphinx" novel, or any future Indy Dark Horse comics. I'm feeling kind of starved and I need a fix until the final release of Indy 4.

: : : Thanks for reading.

: : Good afternoon, George. If you'll go to the Indyfan home page, you'll find in Micah's headings one for Young Indy. On that page you'll find a timeline regarding you question above that pretty well holds. As to the books, Walker reported, and I believe my memory serves me pretty well here, that the projected release of the book is next year now. No word, though, on any new Indy comics that I've seen, unless someone else knows something different. Glad you're here. You'll enjoy this forum. Lots of different people and opionions here. Regards. Michaelson

Wouldn't it be cool if someone would make an Indy multimedia program with the timeline? It could be about the timeline or Indy in general. Like the Star Wars: Behind the Magic LucasArts just created. It's really great. I heard it took 1.5 years to put all the info on computer that they have on the CD...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]