That is a comparison I'd like to see - the revised Wested in new finish cowhide (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.112 on March 07, 2001 at 12:48:18:

In Reply to: The pics that launched a thousand pleat posts.... posted by Dakota Ellison on March 07, 2001 at 12:26:10:

: : Here is a better pic to compare. It does appear that my side panel is a little bigger. It could be an inch narrower, but not much more. I am barrel chested and need the room. Ford's jacket had a little room though too. Look at his back in this pic from the bar scene. You can easily see the extra room in his jacket. sometimes it looks real tight and other times roomy. go figure. All I can say is this is a very cool jacket. Enjoy!

: :

: :

:
: Patterson's post below about size 40 versus a 46 makes sense. One other thing is that ol Harry was snapped while in motion, practicing a punch, thereby throwing the weight of the jacket around towards the front. If he was just holding his arm up as you are doing, I think the vent would be closed like yours is, unless you were in motion too, which would ruin that argument. You're a good sport to re-pose to get the comparison more exact. I'm still waiting for someone to get the new, improved Wested and give a review and show a pic of it.
: Cheers,
: Dakota

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: