I'll chime in, too....fully in support of you, Patterson-but, did you expect anything less?!?! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.29.245.atln.grid.net on March 07, 2001 at 20:01:33:

In Reply to: DeWayne / Austin... posted by Patterson on March 07, 2001 at 18:52:38:

: Just read a string of posts I had not noticed before. DeWayne and Austin have some pretty strong opinions about the work others have done. They are entitled to their opinions. DeWayne and I have had differing opinions before, and I believe I’ve conceded when I’ve found I was mistaken. Sorry, but “horseshit”, “BS”, and “Liar”? Well, that does not sit very well with me. I’ve taken the liberty of spending money out of my pocket to research this stuff as a hobby, and this is the kind of crap I get? When you spend what I have, then we can talk.

: Somebody out there is, in fact, a liar, and you haven’t got either the balls or the imagination to say who that is. Buy whatever jacket you want, I really do not care. DeWayne and/or Austin – feel free to email me if you would like to discuss. If you just want to throw shit around, though, then keep it to yourself.

: Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]