Curious, I respect the fact that you dont like women, but please keep that to yourself. OK(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sallah from h0010b5bf5601.ne.mediaone.net on March 07, 2001 at 23:59:07:

In Reply to: Ignore the petty.... posted by Curious on March 07, 2001 at 20:13:02:

: They're probably the kind who used to beat up poor little Sallah at recess and turned him into the fantasy macho man he's proved himself to be here.

:
: : Just read a string of posts I had not noticed before. DeWayne and Austin have some pretty strong opinions about the work others have done. They are entitled to their opinions. DeWayne and I have had differing opinions before, and I believe I’ve conceded when I’ve found I was mistaken. Sorry, but “horseshit”, “BS”, and “Liar”? Well, that does not sit very well with me. I’ve taken the liberty of spending money out of my pocket to research this stuff as a hobby, and this is the kind of crap I get? When you spend what I have, then we can talk.

: : Somebody out there is, in fact, a liar, and you haven’t got either the balls or the imagination to say who that is. Buy whatever jacket you want, I really do not care. DeWayne and/or Austin – feel free to email me if you would like to discuss. If you just want to throw shit around, though, then keep it to yourself.

: : Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]