Re: Disney Jackets

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from 1Cust167.tnt8.beaverton.or.da.uu.net on March 08, 2001 at 06:40:02:

In Reply to: Disney Jackets posted by Vogel on March 08, 2001 at 03:29:03:

I know these are not exact, hense the "Fatboy" tag, so I'll have to do some modifying anyway.....

I hope that you're right...that the newer ones ALL have that normal, smooth type leather....I just didn't want to have to go through trying to send it back....

And your post helped a bunch!! Thanks, pal!!

Indiana Jimmie

: I own one of the Disney Jackets(and I used to sell them in the Indy Oupost shop), and I did indeed notice 2 very distinct different grades of leather. Different sizes were different grades. Small and Medium were a very thick, very smooth looking leather. They're very sturdy and nice looking. The Large and Extra Large seemed to be a lighter Leather with a suede-like feel to it. It wasn't really suede it just seemed as if the leather was extremely distressed.

: But I have to say, all the Jackets I've seen there lately have been the Good quality smooth leather, no matter the size. So Jimmie, you have nothing to fear. But I have 2 recommendations about the Disney Jackets

: 1) Have it treated-It's not weatherproof

: 2) The sizes run extremely large. I wear a 44 Wested, and a SMALL Disney.

: I hope this helps!

: -Vogel

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: