Authentic Raiders Specs Trousers for Sale

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Andrea from ts52-17.wla.ts.ucla.edu on September 25, 1998 at 17:30:30:

Hello again,

Well, I'm sure many of you saw the this post before, but I'm just
putting it up again for those that missed it or who are new.

A friend of mine was interested in perhaps selling off his pair of authentic Indy trousers, based on the original Raiders pattern specs, that were custom tailored for him by the original tailor.

Unfortunately he does not have any Certificate of Authenticity since the tailor who made them it doesn't want Lucasfilm to find out he made them without clearance. He's not selling it cheap, I will tell you that--we're talking between $450 to $500. But definitely not over $500. Still, it is in mint condition, never worn, and has remained as he received it.

The reason it's so expensive is that it's one of the hardest things in his huge Indy collection to part with and he was virtually a completionist. I got most of my Indy collection from him in the past, and he's been prompt, honest and friendly. But I'm afraid he's not as net savvy as most of us are, so I'm doing him a favor in spreading the word.

In any case, if anyone is seriously interested, you can email me at asierra@ucla.edu; or better yet, please write to:

Jack Kelleher
37 South 17th Ave.
Coatesville, PA 19320-2557
U.S.A

Jack will be happy to answer any questions, negotiate price, and perhaps even offer a laway plan. I wouldn't blame anyone passing it up, based on the price, but just thought I'd spread the word anyhow. Thanks!!!

Regards,
Andrea

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: