4 digit order # is what I got (twice actually, due to some confusion of e-mail) nm

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michigan Smith from spider-mtc-ta053.proxy.aol.com on March 08, 2001 at 12:11:05:

In Reply to: Vladimir.... posted by Indydawg on March 08, 2001 at 09:16:31:

: : : What lining, what hide, and what movie style did you get?
: : : I am very interested, because I may be getting one soon. let us all
: : : know how everything turns out!

: : : By the way, your english sounds flawless to me!

: : : Wes

: : New lamb skin, TOD-style, cotton lining.
: : Well, I hope I will GET it (the jacket of course :-) - don't start joking). Will let you know.

: Well....I am certainly glad to hear that Peter is on top of your order. The "1327" does not sound like an order number to me....my order number was a 5 digit...but it may be! You could always call and ask-at least you are on the same continent as Peter, so it should cost you as much as it does us here in the states.
: For him to tell you it is currently "in production" is a good sign, too. That means that whatever work he has been doing that has held up my new Wested, along with alot of other folks', is finished for the moment and he is running through the Indy jacket order list to get those orders filled. If that is the case, you are probably looking at having your jacket, if you are lucky, before the end of March, but certainly just after the first week in April.
: The "Have Faith" remark is merely a statement for you to take any "negative" Wested postings on the forum with a grain of salt. Peter has had a run of really bad luck with bad leather supplies, tannery problems, 3 movie projects being dumped on him at once, and Parcelforce gave him a problem last week when he tried to send me my jacket on a special 24 hour service to try and get it to me before my birthday. Do "Have Faith"....it is much more a problem for us overseas from Europe, as the distance is just "scary" when ordering through the mail/internet. If I were you, I'd call in a couple of days, just to check on the status. That way, there will be no surprises on your order-like has happened to a few around here over the last few months. Rest assured, you will get your jacket! And you will love it when it gets there!
: Regards!
: Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: