Patterson / MK / Shawnkara / and anyone else who has a beef with me....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupC82.mpls.uswest.net on March 08, 2001 at 14:16:54:

I'm sure as hell not gonna apologize, as I've got nothin' to apologize for.

Did you guys even READ the posts that got you so fightin' mad? Granted, I had a few typos in my message, but I re-read it and I still don't know what made you guys so pissed.

First off, I WAS NOT attacking anyone associated with creating the FS jacket. In fact, I've only said good things, if anything, about it since seeing MK's pictures. Now I can't speak for DeWayne, so I'll let you read his post again(click below) and take from it what you will. What I MYSELF got from his message was that he's not happy with the conlicting stories we've heard regarding the Wested's "authenticity", and frankly, neither am I.

Like I said in MY post, we've been spoon-fed the Wested story for years, and now it finally comes out that what Wested sells is nothing more than a jacket designed by some guy named Lee. My "horseshit" comment was NOT aimed at you, Patterson, it was aimed at WESTED. I totally believe the "Kepler/Wested" story. I NEVER trusted that my Wested was made from the "exact" specs used for Ford's jacket. So my "horseshit" statement is a result of having waited for months for a Wested jacket, only to have it show up with the wrong lining and a COA that's virtually full of lies.

So, how 'bout all you angry guys go re-read the string of posts(click below) that got you so mad in the first place. Mine and DeWayne's posts are basically about our ideas being shot down. I mean I've since posted other pictures that show other aspects of the jacket, yet they're still debunked rather swiftly. My feeling is that the opinions of all are heard, but only those of a certain few are even considered.

I've learned a lot about this forum though in the past day or so. Regardless of what really IS said, some people hear only what they want to. And sadly, the mob follows blindly like sheep.

Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]