Re: MBA Sizing

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Arizona Smith from host62-7-92-132.btinternet.com on March 08, 2001 at 17:51:25:

In Reply to: MBA Sizing posted by Carter on March 08, 2001 at 16:21:48:

: I'm sure this has been brought up from time to time, but I need help in choosing the best sizes for ordering from MBA. I wanted to get some TOD/LC syle pants and a LC shirt. I am 5' 10" and weigh 180 pounds. Normally I wear no less than a size 33 in pants. Should I get a size 34? What about the shirt? Would I be better of with a medium or a large? Do they shrink? Thanks!

-- My advice, as someone coming from the UK who ordered their usual size 34" waist and found the trousers to be a bit tight(only at the waist; they're fine everywhere else)would be to go for the next size up.

I am 5'11", and a little heavier than yourself -- I opted for a Large in the shirt, and it was just fine.

In terms of shrinkage, I have had no problems. The trousers are, however, DRY CLEAN only, and shouldn't be any problem so long as you stick to this instruction.

By the way, you will be VERY pleased indeed with both articles, and delighted by the service you receive from Noel Howard.

Hope this helps!

Regards
Arizona

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: