Yup...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zippy from sa-165-227-137-89.cruzio.com on March 08, 2001 at 21:42:52:

In Reply to: US WINGS store/shop in Ohio.......Has anyone been there?? posted by Michigan Smith on March 08, 2001 at 21:26:00:

: What's his inventory of the shop like? Does he have all the various Indy jacket in all sizes and leathers available. He's only open for 4 hours, one day a week (Sat). It would be about a 4 or 5 hour drive for me to head down there, I want to know if it would be worth it.

The inventory is amazingly huge. You can barely walk through the store for all the jackets. The warehouse is stuffed as well. From what I understand, he does all his packing & shipping from the shop, so the inventory must be there. According to Sgt. Hack, his extremely limited store hours are due to the amount of business he does online (compared to the amount of walk-in business). However, if you plan on driving down there, you might want to send him an email telling him you're planning on a trip to his store and ask him if he has the jacket style/size you want in stock. Quantities of sizes, etc. go up and down thru the normal course of business, as in any other retail store, and there's no use driving all that distance unless you're sure he has what you want in stock. (don't wait 'til the last minute to send him an email, though. Sometimes it takes a few days to get a reply) Hope this helps.

Regards,
Zippy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: