LOL! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from adsl-63-194-18-73.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on March 09, 2001 at 13:40:09:

In Reply to: Two points posted by Michaelson on March 09, 2001 at 13:09:49:

: First, I suspected you wore these to bed, but never believed you'd actually admit it on the forum (grins) Secondly, should anyone consider the deerskin, bear in mind that it appears to relax the most, as I have had to have over 2 inches taken off the sleeves after receiving the jacket, and it was the perfect length (sleeve wise) when received from FS. Other than that minor problem, also excellent choice. (Patterson, if you didn't roll around so much at night, your wife would have probably not noticed. Oh well (grins)) High regards. Michaelson

: : Well, I’ve jumbled up the veg goatskin choices, so I will try to redeem myself here. First, apparently the thicker veg goat was the one time deal for FS. The thinner veg goat is what they normally carry – good news! This leather in seal brown is a choice anybody would be happy with – once the leather relaxes a bit, which should not take long given what I’ve seen over the last 24 hours alone. One word on it – when new it is “squeaky”. My wife complained this morning that my jacket was waking her up! That will die down with the relaxing, though.

: : On the lambskin – well, MK and I talked about that yesterday. We’ve seen some that ranges from what we’d call dark brown to the same seal brown of the veg goat. When new, it is glossy, but the samples I’ve had for a bit, and from what I’ve seen from my wife’s, it dies down and dulls nicely. The lambskin they carry blows away any other lambskin I’ve seen, in that it has real grain to it with the minimal amount of pigment applied. It is high quality stuff.

: : Hope this helps – cheers!

: : Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: