Packing away the jackets...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.112 on March 12, 2001 at 11:07:03:

Yep – All but two - the US Wings Old Cowhide and the Flight Suits veg goatskin. I had posted awhile back that the Old Cowhide had stolen my heart, but that I had hoped the Flight Suits would give it a run for the money. It has, and it has won. Every day this veg goat gets more relaxed, with the grain coming out and the characteristic creases taking shape, and it gets softer (and quieter). Anyway, I’ll keep #1 and #2 around, but the others will be packed away – no plastic bags! While I figure I’ll just keep them around, if anybody’s interested in any of the following, let me know. The only reason I’d part with them is because – ultimately – they really deserve to be worn, right?

1. Wested Predistressed Cowhide Last Crusade (though without press studs on the storm flap) size 48 Regular. Regularly treated with Pecards. Cotton lining.
2. Disney/Cooper Cowhide size XL (runs on the XXL size of XL)
3. US Wings Kangaroo XXL (this would be a tough one to let go)

The purpose here is not to sell anything, but really just to say how happy I am with this veg goat and the final version of the Flight Suits pattern. They did an outstanding job.

Just thought I’d share – cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: